Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Winner Challenge 245 - Always Anything Goes!

Thanks to all those who joined us last week for our first 
Always Anything Goes Challenge.
What a great turn out :)

Congrats to our winner!

Sponsor :
The East Wind

Prize : 3 Digi stamps of choice in store

WINNER:

30. KateE

 Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 245 in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 02/04/2015 will be given to a new winner! 

And now for our Top 3...



251. Kezzy

Well done to you too!

I had made some shiny new badges but they're now trapped in my
dead computer :(
I will make some more and add them soon -
so keep a look out for them!


1 comment:

Indi Host said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done

Website
Information